Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BreastCancerStories.com

I simply wanted to send you a note to compliment you for doing such wonderful things to bring awareness to breast cancer.

I am Executive Director and Founder of www.BreastCancerStories.com, so naturally the title of your program caught my eye. We are a non-profit organization and our site is a place where people going through breast cancer can share their experiences with loved ones and read the stories of others who are going through something similar.

I will forward your website to my breast cancer circle. In the meantime, feel free to visit our site to read some of the stories.

My story can be found on www.breastcancerstories.com/wmccoole

Shannon, one of our younger writers, can be found on www.breastcancerstories.com/SMorin (be sure to look at her guest book to see all the messages of support people are leaving her.

My best to you all!
Wendy McCoole
Executive Director, Founder & Survivor
www.BreastCancerStories.com

Eliot, Maine

No comments: