Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dorothea's Story from her friend Kim

Hi, My name is Kim and I wanted to tell the story of my 30 year bestfriend. Her name is Dorothea and she is fighting Breast Cancer. I could tell you the hell I have seen her going thru but its to graffic! Dorothea is a woman who cares for everyone before she cares for her self. Dorothea is in the second round of Chemo therapy treatments and its not good. I wish I could take it away from her bit, I can't. I watched my Mother die of Cancer 2 years ago and I wouldn't wish it on anyone ! I wish I had the resourses to help Dorothea but I don't. There are these Cancer Walks for Life but how do you get help? If I could help anyone with the money you have to give away it would be Dorothea, she could fight this Cancer with her son Brandon at her side, not living with his Dad but back with her. Thank you for listening to our story, GOD BLESS EVERY CANCER PATIENT!

No comments: