Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My friend from church from West Virginia

This is about my friend from my church. She discovered almost a year ago that she had breast cancer. She is a real tough person. She keeps her faith and hope so dear to God that everything will be okay.

Right now she is going through chemo. She has already lost her hair and she has two years to go. We are all praying that this will be taken away from her. She had one child about two years ago, and he was killed in a car crash.

I don’t know how she does it except by faith. I know she would want me to tell her story because you can see it in her eyes. When she is at church, you can see a glow about her. The only thing I know that is keeping her going is the will of God. Please pray for her.

Webster Springs, West Virgina

No comments: