Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Barbara's Story from Florida

The story I have is not of someone, but of me. It all started late 2003. I was sick and yet I could not get answers. In March of 2004 I was told I had lung cancer (1/3 was removed).

I moved to Florida for treatment and to be near my children. I not only had lung cancer, but I also had breast cancer. I lost a breast. They were both in the late stages. With no medical insurance, I did not know were to turn.

One phone call with Florida Hospital and they worked with my children until my Social security Disability was approved. My children took their savings and their credit cards and gave me life.

Florida Hospital was willing to work it out, so I was able to get treatment. No parent could be more grateful to there children as I am because they gave me life as well. There is hope, for all who believe.

Florida

No comments: