Thursday, September 6, 2007

Carolyn's Story from Tennessee

I'm Carolyn and I’m 55 years of age. In August, 1997 I was told I had breast cancer. After six months of chemotherapy and one month of radiation, I lived five, yes five, wonderful years to find out again in 2003 that it returned. Having only to take four months of chemotherapy again, I was told in the 5th month, the chemo was the reason I now see a doctor for congestive heart failure.

After going through all of these health problems, I think many would have given up. I have had many wonderful people in my life because of GOD. Several had told me that I'm an angel to them, just seeing me enjoying life after 10, yes 10 years. I love life because I'm a much stronger woman. It's said, "what won't kill you will make you stronger." I'm a stronger woman that you can call "Storm Proof."

Jackson, Tennessee

No comments: